Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Then the way is cleared and the door opens ...


The powers that be are not as controlling as they would like to be. I laugh at them and so does Mr. Avatar Mundi.

What is going to take place here at this blog shall be One of the most Interesting things that have happened to me spiritually in quite a while, and that is saying quite a bit. I am most looking forward to this blog proceeding forward, for it will succeed.

Onward and most certainally upward, with God at the helm and myself as the ever faithful servant.

Praise be and may Gods love wash ever so gently on those that read of these passages.
Halleluha!

1 comment:

avatarmundi said...

Now, what am I laughing at?
Oh, the (thunder and lightning strikes overhead) POWERS THAT BE!

Yes, I laugh at them...so what if I do it while hiding in the basement?

I'm not a-feared of them (thunder and lightning strikes overhead) POWERS THAT BE!

mommy!