Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dear Reader ...


What you will discover here is that Av, and especailly me, will refer to things that have gone on in the past where Av and I know what is being talked about and you may not have a clue. I shall continue in this regard till you, the reader start asking questions, start posting a response to what you have read.

It is sort of like a class I took in Electronic technology, where the teacher would get up to speed in his conversation in front of the class and be covering great territory with his teaching. He assumed that you were keeping up with him unless someone slowed him down by asking a question. That would usually be me, alone in the class of 30 or so, raising my hand, speaking up, asking anything I could to get him to slow down and let some of that knowledge soak in.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, please. If you want to just read what is presented, fine. I don't care. But just be prepared to not fully understand what is being posted and miss out on the opppourtunity to learn soo much more from what is being presented here.

This is turning out to be just like I had hoped it would, this blog. Now, If I can just keep it going ...

Beam_er: What if the question I wanted to ask is really stupid?

B-eamer: I don't think there are any stupid questions.

Beam_er: But if someone wanted to ask a really stupid questions would you answer it?

B-eamer: Yes

Beamer: Even if it seemed like such a lamo question that he wouldn't even ask his mother?

B-eamer: If I could help someone out by answering the question and I knew the answer then yes. There may be others out there with the same question that don't even know enough to ask the question. I know when I first started on my spiritual journey, all I had were questions. I had a heck of as time finding answers. I wish I could have found something like this way back then. It would have made my life sooo much easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beamer and Avatar!!! Long time since we have had any chats or discussions.
I really have missed the grey boards at yahoo and all the gang. Such a creative crew with beacons banging their gongs. Some had big gongs some had little gongs...Maybe we should revive our contacts and get 'em to get gonging again.
Hey Google 'Deep Dream Project' an original band that I am in now. We have a CD and ready to play our first show March 15th at a place called Mongos, 4th and Grand Ave in Grover Beach CA 8PM ( uummm...Isn't that th_th_th_the IDES OF MARCH??? YIKES!!!)if you can't make it in the flesh, be cheering us on in Spirit. We're Funky, Hard Rockin'and In your Face.
You may remember that I started teaching guitar and bass about 2 1/2 years ago and that has been the best thing for me.
Keep in touch guys.

Jambo ( I Celebrate Your Presence!!! )