Saturday, March 24, 2007

March 24th, 2007 ...

Since I be rather new at this blogging thing, I am trying to figure out the best way to proceed ...

So, I thinketh, therefore I am ...

Ok, See for what ever reason Avatar can't get his side to respond well with the Blogmiester, and he came up with me asking questions of him so he could answer and I could have something to have of his to post here so I won't look like a total dufus posting by myself since it is supposed to be he and I together on this blogger thingy, cause lord knows we don't want a repeat of B-eamer and Beam_er here, although who knows they just might show up any way. So, instead of me just rambling incoherently, I shall shut up for now and start the official blogging of the Spritual Realm.

Beam_er: "Wow, that's a good title."
B-eamer: "You like that, huh? I thought that up. Mr Avatar didn't. I did."
Beam_er: "Yeah, knowing him he probably would have put in something about lurking in the grass or crouching like a tiger."
B-eamer: "Now we don't want to upset him."
Beam_er: "That is true, since a male tiger can ponce about 30 feet and has crushing power of a whole bunch in his jaws."
B-eamer: "But he's not a tiger."
Beam_er: "You going to be the one to tell him."
B-eamer: "Nope. I ain't saying a word."
Beam_er: "Don't you think we ought to try and use good grammer when blogging official like so we can impress folks who stop and read us."
B-eamer: "Oh yeah, I guess ... so what, I can't say ain't no more? Well, I'll try, but I ain't so crazy about not saying ain't."
Beam_er: "Yeah, (sigh) that's working real good. Ok, lets proceed ."
B-eamer: "Thank You. Yes, let's carry on ..."

No comments: