Monday, March 5, 2007

A little history ...

Mr. Avatar Mundi and I probably go back to November of 1999. Mr. Mundi wasn't aware of my lurking at the Yahoo message boards back then. I hung around this amazing collection of Spiritual give and take for a while before slowly entering into the fray. I knew what I had found was special, but I didn't want to overstep any boundries right at first. I'd wait a while before doing that.

Mr. Mundi and I have had quite the time together over the years. I consider him a friend and feel very fortunate that our relationship has only grown over the years. Although Yahell really screwed things up by revamping the Message boards over there and now it takes some deliberate and very careful treadding to do what use to be very easy (Posting). So I thought it may work out to join forces here and pass along some of what we have asertained over the years of travelling down a very long and winding spiritual path.

I am thinking you may just learn a thing or two here. I know I shall.

Enjoy.
Beamer.

3 comments:

avatarmundi said...

testing, "one, two, three"
testing, "one, two, three"
tap, tap, tap...
is this thing on?

what?
oh, you want me to stand a little more to the left? right here?.....aaaaackkkk!!!!

(another victim of the trap door on the stage of life)

Beamer said...

So you have an account here. Thats good. Now if we can just get you one step further ...

avatarmundi said...

Beamer said...

"So you have an account here. Thats good. Now if we can just get you one step further..."

Avatar Mundi says...

"Now what?"