Saturday, May 5, 2007

What ?

Am I perfect?

Hardly, far from it. You would not believe how far from perfect I am. Just ask my kids. They know fully well my flaws and imperfections.

Am I blessed ?

Oh my god, I am sooo blessed. The saying my cup runneth over fits so well here.

Am I faithful ?

Beyond a shadow of a doubt. I long ago turned My life over to God and he/she has guided me in ways that I would have NEVER expected. My life has truly been an unbelievable experience. Looking back on it, I probably have lived about 5 or 6 lives, all in this life time. I don't want to sound like a braggart, or be preachy. For that is not what this is about. I just want to tell the truth and some how open up people to their God given right to feel what I feel, the love and joy and wonder Gods love can bring to you. All for the asking.

Why did I start this Blog?

Because I could I guess. I have done a fair amount of searching on the Internet for places such as this and they are pretty Rare indeed. It isn't easy advancing on one's spiritual Journey at times. At times it can be down right frustrating. But it is all for a reason. And if you have heard that before then you are probably tired of hearing it, but if you haven't, believe it. Use this place, please. Ask questions. There are no stupid questions. If I can't answer you, then Av may very well have the answer, and if we don't, then we seek else where ...

What makes me such a spiritual leader, trainer, teacher, educator, what ever?

I have never claimed to be nor will I ever claim to be any of those titles. I have gifts and abilities that have been given to me by my higher power which I call God. That's it. One of these abilities is the fact that I remember what the struggle was like, what it is like to face an absolute mountain in your next hurdle on your spiritual journey, to have to some how over come what ever adversity is in your way, stopping you from preceding. I feel I communicate well in the English Language. I know I communicate well with my God. There fore, I post. and thus this Blog.

May Gods love wash over you in ever so gentle waves.

Namaste
Beamer

No comments: