Sunday, July 6, 2008

A response to Crystal ...

You asked that I do not dwell on the negative forces that I brought forth in the post of the 12 year old girl and her passing.

I understand fully where you are coming from Crystal. Basically my whole spiritual Journey has been fighting against the negative forces present in this Earthly Realm. I do not mean to give them any more power or substance. I want this planet to be free of them, forever.

But I also understand just how much negativity there is in this world. It unfortunately is pervasive and rampant. It is a sickness that really needs a cure. What each and every soul on this Earth needs to do is rise up against the negative forces in their life. They need to promote the positivity they posses. They need to seek the beauty with in them and all those around them.

I realize that at times it is easy to wallow in your sadness and sorrow. That the world is at odds against you and that things will not get better. That is when you really need to dig deep and realize that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Things will Improve.
Be Positive.
Overcome the negativity.
Gain some faith.
Realize all the Good that is present in this World.

2 comments:

Crys said...

i love this post. thank you.

""I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there." -- Mother Theresa

Beamer said...

You are so welcome.

Beamer