Monday, November 19, 2007

Meeting up ...

"I am not sure if you have come to the realization yet
that everything and everyone put before you is put there
for a definite reason. There is a reason I posted what I
posted and there is a reason why you were fortunate or
unfortunate (the Ying and Yang) enough to have stumbled
on to it.

Think of the vastness of the Internet. There is God only
knows how many different sites and places for you to wander
through in your journey. We each, in our own separate ways,
have found this particular spot. I am so thankful for this
blog, words cannot describe. I am also very thankful that
the powers that be have allowed for the postings to continue.

Why wasn't this blog here, say five years ago? Because it
wasn't time for us to meet yet. It is all related and tied
in together. Pretty amazing, huh?"

This is basically what I posted some seven years ago on the Yahell message boards. If you are reading this today, and you are getting something from this, perhaps a connection has been made here that you ought to listen to and follow up on. I personally get goosebumps in going over some of this "old" stuff and rehashing it here. It is good exercise for me and I am glad you are here to possibly venture forth and learn as well.

Take care and may Gods love wash over you in ever so gentle waves.

Beamer

No comments: