Friday, November 16, 2007

Back again ...

I guess it's meant to be ...

I have come across an archive I set up of the Yahell Spirituality message board that is still possibly floundering in some form. I haven't been there in a long time.

One poet that visited us from time to time on the message boards was a guy by the name of Word wrangler. He was and hopefully still is amazing in his poetry. This is one of his poems and I give him full credit and props and what ever else he needs in me reposting his work without permission.





Blessings


Oh, how you must love me
For I have forsaken you so often
Yet never have you abandoned me
I know not who you are
Only what you are
You are purity and hope
Despite my best efforts
You have saved me from myself
Set me on a new road
A new journey
You gave me sight when I was blind
Shed light upon my darkness
Granted me knowledge in my ignorance
Drowned my bitterness in love
My hope now springs eternal
My eyes are wet with awe
Each day brings forth a new miracle
Each night a new gratitude
I have found that which you gave me
I’ve discovered peace
And in so discovering
Revealed my soul.
-WW

You have a blessed day.

Beamer

No comments: