Wednesday, April 11, 2007

4 / 10 / 7 continued ...

5.) Are there spiritual clues that you look for in nature?

Av: No.

Beamer: I used to use the moon for clues, up until Satan was faced down by me. Now, that is no longer an issue. I guess the only other clues I use is when the number 3 comes up in the date or a divisor of 3 arrives in the date. I can usually expect a greater chance of something great spirtually happening on those days, although other days can provide some interesting thingies as well. I just keep an eye out at all times and pay attention.

You will probably get tired of me using that term: Pay attention. Personally, I can't do enough of it. I am always amazed by those folks which go through life with Blinders on. They just lose out on sooo much life has to offer.

This is starting to remind me of many of my postings on the Yahoo spirtual board where I would talk and talk and talk and Av would come on and say 2 sentences and be succint and great knowledge would flow forth. Of course, there were those other times when he was slinging total bull, but I shant go there ...

6.) Can you explain again how Gems and stones came to play a big part in your spiritual Journey?

Av: Gems and stones have never played a 'big' part in my spiritual journey. The 'Spiritual Journey', if one can call it that, has nothing to do with rocks and gems. The 'spiritual journey' is all about our journey with God, to God...and finally...as God.

Beamer: I have been rather amazed at the connection I have devoloped with some crystals and gems in the past. With my removal of the Talisman, (that double edged sword) I also tossed many of my crystals and gems, for they also had a connection with "her". I was so glad to finally lose that connection and will always be so greatful for the large part you played in her removal from my life.

7.) Do you have a favorite way to cleanse spirtually gems or stones?

Av: I cleanse stones by holding them in my hands and seeing the Light flowing through them.

Beamer: I used ocean water. I tried burying them in the earth, but it didn't seem to work as well as the Salt water from the ocean.

8.) You mentioned a higher being. Can you describe him / her in a little more detail please?

Av: God/Holy Spirit/I AM. It's the only power I recognize.

Beamer: I perfer to call my higher power God as well. I get the definite feeling of masculinity when connecting to God, But will never forget the strong arguments brought forth about the femine side of the equation as well.

9.) Is there any Sprtitual weakness that you know of which you would like to stregthen?

Av: Spiritual weakness is a contradiction. Spirit isall power. Weakness comes from the mistaken notion that we/I am somehow separated from Spirit/God.

Beamer: As I progress in my journey spirtually, I am always amazed to discover the new powers which My higher power, God, has bestowed upon me. I just leave up to him / her to increase my 'arsenal' as he / she sees fit.

10.) Have you found ways of doing any spirtual healing when you feel yourself at a low ebb spiritually?

Av: When I remember my source, That which I AM, then I am comforted. The song of God's grace is the only True healing...

Beamer: I find working in the garden, working outside, being in connection with all that is helps these last few years with strengthing me spirtually. Use to be, seeking sanctuary in a House of the Lord helped me tremendously.

11.) What do you think about the Bible?

Av: Mostly fiction with a sprinkling of Truth. The Bible has it's place...just as grade school has it's place in the education of children. There comes a day when children must leave grade school, high school, and childhood...

Beamer: I feel somewhat the same. In my Journey spirtually, when it came time to rely on the Bible, I found it amazing how one brief sentence in describing Jesus or what he had done may cover actual months or years of his life. So much of the bible then is left up to interpetation by man. I find it almost laughable that Man can ever claim to know what Jesus felt or thought. Jesus life was soo amazing spirtually and the Bible is so lacking in describing what it was he truly experienced. It is too sad that Jesus never wrote a first hand account.

No comments: