Saturday, May 5, 2007

Let the water flow ...


""We are not weak, sinful, shameful human creatures who have to somehow earn the right to become Spiritual.We are Spiritual Beings having a human experience."
***
"I had to start trying to find a concept of a Higher Power who could Love me even though I was an imperfect human. If my Creator is judging me then who am I not to judge myself? On the other hand if the Goddess Loves me unconditionally then who am I not to Love myself? And if the God/Goddess/Great Spirit/Universal Force Truly Loves me then everything has to be happening for reasons that are ultimately Loving."


A quote from Mystical Metaphysical Spirituality - a Loving belief system

Ok, obviously I believe the same thing in the opening statement. When I first heard that saying, that we are spiritual beings having a human experience, I thought, yeah right, what a bunch of Hooey. That was many many miles ago in my spiritual journey. We are ALL, every last human being on the face of the Earth, Spiritual, loving creatures who are having a human experience. It is our God given right to be able to experience all the love and Joy that God or your higher power has to offer you.

If you haven't started on your spiritual Journey, Why Not?

I would really like to know what you have to lose. Of course if Satan is your thing and worshiping the dark side gives you a kick, then so be it. Its really really your loss, big time. I personally do everything I can to make your type non existent. Not that I go around killing human beings that are evil, just the forces within that may control them. I know, pretty crazy talk.

But you are going to have to understand something about me - I don't LIE. I have a much higher power to answer to and I have to face Him/ her and deal with the results of my behavior.

For those that are shown a great deal, much is expected of them.

And I have been shown oh so much.

Namaste
Beamer

No comments: