Friday, May 4, 2007

And the water

she seems to be a tricklin' ...

Ok, so this is starting off kinda slow. I have been busy with life and Av, uhm, I don't know what is happening there. I know I should be posting something profound here, but I am just getting off of work and my profundity is a bit dry right now.

So, lets just say stay cool, brush your teeth, put on clean underwear and Don't drive crazy. Pay your taxes and try not to shoot any one.

Allright, so if we rehash the last three posts we have a naked king running around and me totally lacking in profundity and what could be false advertising. If you people would ask a question or two (I know your out there) it would help things along right about now.

This is going great.

Ain't too spiritual.

But you can't knock a home run every time.

Beamer Cleaver

4 comments:

avatarmundi said...

In the fable of the Emperor's New Clothes, a couple of con men convinced the king that they had magical cloth, which only the wise could see. The king hires these men to make him the most magnificent suit of clothes, declaring that anyone who cannot see this material was a fool. The king was insulated from negative feedback and played the ultimate price; complete and absolute public mortification.

As the fable goes, when the con men unveiled this magnificent suit made of this magical clothes no one wanted to admit all they could see was a half-naked king clad only in his boxer shorts, lest they be branded a fool. It took the honesty of a youth to exclaimed, "The king has no clothes!" before the rest of the kingdom was able to see the reality of the king's shining nakedness.

Beamer said...

Av, buddy, I haven't a clue what you are speaking about?

Am I the emperor?

Are we talking about President Bush?

Hep me.

Tryin' to understand.

I am familiar with the fable. The puttin' on the robe thing was an attempt at humor.

Apparently a bad attempt.

So ...

Beamer said...

And then I slept on it and figured out the answer, thatand I've know Av for a very long time.

The answer is Religios leaders, so I sent him an Evil-mail, as Av calls it, and this was his response to my answer to him. (you following this)

"Religous leaders...
Their religions...
their holy books...
their histories...

...when carefully examined they all tend to be a bit... lacking.

Truth needs no defense...
Only a lie needs to be defended...
so those defending their ideas and attacking those who disagree... know, on some level, their ideas/opinions are but hollow images of a false god."

He musta knowed I was going to use it, rght?

Any way that is the answer from the horses mouth, so to speak.

Beamer

avatarmundi said...

Beamer: "He musta knowed I was going to use it, rght?"

yes, Avatar knows all, sees all...

peek-a-booooo... ;)